Monday, October 13, 2014

Life on the farm

Oh, my! So much has happened since I updated this blog!!! Looks overwhelming to type everything that I want to remember about life here on the farm (we moved) with my little girl.
 So, this may be a bit rambling. So be it. I'm just gonna write what I'm remembering. Bear with me.

Today, G wanted to wear her blue dress. Blue is her favorite color. What you need to understand is this dress is about 2 times too big for her! It's a jumper that reaches her toes, which delights her even more. I cannot take my child in public looking homeless! So, this morning I said no. She may not wear her blue dress. She needed to go with me to work today and we needed to go to the chiropractor too. part way through the day, she told me that when she sees the angels, Jesus will come to her and say, 'here is a blue dress for you!' and she will be so happy and say, "oh! Thank you Jesus!!!"
Made me laugh. I think I need to get her a blue dress that she can wear anywhere.

We have a very naughty puppy! He jumps up on us and if I'm not there to protect G, he will jump up and nip her. He is not little anymore, so he can reach her face. We can get quite frustrated just getting to the car! Getting there without muddy paw prints over us can be a job!

a few weeks ago G's best friend's (Z) daddy went on a business trip, so his mommy and Z came to stay with us for a few days. A few days were spent at the beach in NJ and one day was spent doing fun fall activities together. A hay ride, a pumpkin patch, a maze and a playground. G couldn't believe her good fortune that she could play with Z that long!
ahhhh!! the corn box! Sensory overload going on here.

If you live on a farm, it's a requirment to have a swing
hanging from a tree, correct? We live on a farm. :)

SOOOO proud! First time ever that she helped with
something hot on the stove!

cautiously playing with Masha. Every now and then he
calms down enough that she isn't scared of him.

Z, pulling her back from the pumpkin patch. She was sure she wanted to
pull on the way back, but it was harder than she thought.


She is in love with her 'click clack princess shoes'!

an evening at the mall

So proud of their matching dresses!

She now loves sitting and looking at books. I love when she does it!

Something very odd and unfortunate happened to her bowl
of yogurt! I still don't know why she did it. She was very
happy to have her yogurt! in her triumph, she raised her bowl....

AND DUMPED IT OVER HER BACK!!!!!! LOL

One of her favorite games. hide me under pillows. No she did not fall asleep.
She is pretending. 

Helping mommy make cookies. 

the best part.

Babysitter's mother brought her home one day. She bribed her
into happiness by giving her an ice cream sandwich to eat on
the way.   :)

G and her best friend 'livia'.

Just one of the many sleeping shots I take. Does everyone think their child is
absolutely adorable while sleeping?

Every once in a blue moon, we go to a local buffet for supper.
G loves it because of all the sprinkles and toppings they have
for the soft chocolate icing.
Monday's are often her day to go to work with me. For her
it basically means that she gets to hide out in a little 'cubby hole'
and watch videos on the ipad.  This is great, cause it's
pretty much the only time she gets videos.


She stuffed him in the seat beside her and had me laughing soo hard!

One of the good things about an old porch with no rain gutters,
you get a fun summer shower if you want! 

Chicken Pox!

G loves cozy spaces!

headed out for church. The usual scenario of escape the dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment