Friday, June 13, 2014

Funny Girl

Well, this past week, My DD who will be 4 in Aug asked about a pic where my friend is preg. She wondered where her daughter is (not born yet) I told her babies grow in their mommy's bellies. She was amazed. The only thing she knows about people being inside a belly is the story of Jonah and the whale! She asked in amazement if my friend swallowed her little girl!!! So we talked a bit more that babies grow when they are just tiny inside till they are big enough then they can come out and we can hold them! She has a huge imagination and can't wait to go see her friend. I'm a bit scared what she will say to her. I know she wants to get a good look at this amazing child who came from her mommies belly!! After we talked a bit, she informed me that she was in my belly too! I reminded her she was born in Russia and I came to get her when she was just little. Well, then she thought maybe she could crawl in my belly now. But after inspecting my mouth she decided her head was too big to get in there. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment